The art residency kicked off in November 2021 - December 2021 in a virtual format.
There were regular brainstorming sessions alternated by a series of inspirational and informational dialogues with guest experts who shared their experiences of marine conservation, art and corals, diving, coral rehabilitation, eco-friendly interventions and coastal community challenges.
The sessions were passionate, filled with curiosity and a desire to create something heartfelt and evocative.
Guests who participated in the virtual residency :
● Bayyana Sharad, Researcher
● Nina tabitha simon, Researcher
● American international school chennai students
● K Diraviya Raj, Professor SDMRI
● Arunkumar H G, Artist
● Stéphanie Kilgast, Artist